For the Record

89-60-4 v. the spread from 9/15/15 thru 9/26/16.

Monday, January 31, 2022

Sports Plays for Jan., 31, 2022

 Let's get right to it.

New Orleans +7.5 at Cleveage.

When I first saw this, I was looking for a Cleveland edge. What I found was that New Orleans has beaten Cleavage 7 times in a row outright. It's odd when crappy teams line up well against good teams.

Gonna stab New Orleans here +7.5. Might even try a little m/l if it's juicy enough.


Kings v Knicks

Knicks healthy, I couldn't bet on the Kings if I wanted to.

Knickerbockers. Lay the -6.5.


Golden State v Houston +10.5

I will probably lay the 10.5 on the road at Houston. GS has beaten them 5 times in a row. Won 4 times ATS. With Clay back, I think they are better. Never know when Curry takes a day off. Keep an eye on that at gametime. 


Toronto v Atlanta -2

Atlanta puts their big win streak to the test once again. Atlanta has beaten them three in a row which dates back to last year. Nothing really recent. Has Toronto jumped up and beat me this year?  Yes, but they are just off the triple overtime win at the Heat on Saturday.  


Clippers getting +2.5 at Indiana

I think the better team is the Clips. I am gonna stab this so long as I get +135 or so.


NHL

Vancouver +105 at Chicago. The NHL's hard luck story of the year is Vancouver. Coaching changes, sick and injured personnel- Vancouver is good, getting better, and desperate. Demko has been great between the pipes. Vancouver has not had an easy game all month. It's been murderer's row. I think they get a win tonight. I might play the under as well as long as it remains -120 or better.

Best of luck


Summary

I went 5-2 tonight. I lost the Cilppers on the m/l and Toronto ended Atlanta's run.

But the Knicks covered easy, so did Golden State and New Orleans.

My favorite cover of the day was Vancouver and the under. They finally got a team they could  beat.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment