For the Record

89-60-4 v. the spread from 9/15/15 thru 9/26/16.

Friday, January 21, 2022

Sports Bets for Saturday, Jan 22, 2022

 AFC

I am taking today off, more or less, except for football.

On Friday night I made my NFL bets for Saturday. A brief analysis.

I am not a huge Titans fan with or without Derrick Henry. They squeaked through so many games this year that I was underwhelmed. Whipped a shitty Jags team and the Fish.

In terms of schedule strength, I give an ever so slight edge to Cinncinati.

I really see this as a three point game. The line is solid. Getting 3.5- I have to take the Bengals and watch Tennessee squeak out another ugly win.

NFC

I think the most overrated team in the NFC is Green Bay. They play 6 games in a shit division, their defense is mediocre and on offense they have D Adams. And Rodgers. That's it.

On paper, SF played a tougher schedule, has a better defense, and a better offense. Really. My concern is Garoppolo and that hand of his.

So I played this both ways. I took the points (5.5) and played SF on the moneyline at plus 200.

Can either team win this? Yes. But once again, if either team can win- I think you have to take the points.

Best of Luck!

Summary

Absolutely nailed both games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment