For the Record

89-60-4 v. the spread from 9/15/15 thru 9/26/16.

Friday, January 28, 2022

Sports Picks for Jan. 28, 2022

 Glad I took yesterday off. But I watched everything on some sort of streaming device.

Last night I witnessed something you rarely see. Golden State shot better from beyond the three point arc than they did inside of it. They beat it by a full 2%- scoring 63 points from 3 point land. It was quite a display.

The Timberwolves played very well also- nailing a lot of 3s. All in all they put up 239 points. All of which leads me to todays plays.

Minnesota is at Phoenix today. Phoenix is banged up but can actually play defense. They set the over in this game at 230. That is 9 points less than last nights 3 point fest.

Give me the under.

Grizzlies are home tonight v the Jazz. The two headed hydra that is the Jazz- Gobert and Mitchell- are out. I'm going to lay the 4. This would have been a great game with those two in- as it stands now- I think it makes for a good bet.

Memphis -4

I don't like Boston. I don't even enjoy watching them walk down the court every possession. In the 4th quarter, often while getting their asses kicked, they decide to play with a sense of urgency. Tonight they are at Atlanta. Atlanta has been super hot and they have whipped good teams, Miami, Minn., Mil., and Charlotte. I hate betting against Young. Kid's a sharpshooter. I think he'll show up in a big way.

Atlanta -1 or 2

I like the hockey card tonight but I like all the favorites. I look for dogs in hockey but I can't even get excited about a +120 Rangers team playing the Wild. Eating too much chalk with the Pens (thank gawd I didn't play on them -300 or something v the Kraken) so I landed here.

Colorado -190 or so v the Blackhawks. Betting against the Avs right now is a quick way to bankruptcy.

Colorado

Capitals at Dallas

What is going on with the Caps? Losers of 7 outta 10? Stars are starting to shine. Can't play the Caps right now.

Dallas -125 or so.

Best of luck!!

Went 3 wins, 2 losses. Dallas Stars were horrible, Phoenix/Minn scored 140 points in the first half alone- under was gone early.

Avs were good at -195 and the puck line +125, so I churned a small profit.


No comments:

Post a Comment