For the Record

89-60-4 v. the spread from 9/15/15 thru 9/26/16.

Friday, January 21, 2022

Sports Picks for Jan. 21, 2022

 Today was pretty tough. Good games, good lines.

Even while writing this- I am not sure who I am going to bet except a two teamer in the NBA.

I love Charlotte. They are playing great basketball. the OKC Thunder are also playing well- covering but still losing. I am going to lay the nine on a Friday night. I also like a healthy Washington at home. 

Toronto is playing game 5 with one more on the road. They are a quality team just not playing well. Going to side with Washington and lay the small chalk, -1.


NHL

Sometimes I look at a card and I am absolutely bewildered by the lines. Hockey can be an absolute crapshoot. Last month I actually went 0-9 for the first time in my life. Hockey can be unpredictable.

So today I am going to break up the NHL in to 2 groups. Strong leans and weak leans.

Strong Leans

Minnesota Wild

AZ/NYI under. New AZ goalie has been money.

Tampa Bay owns Anaheim. I just hate laying -220.

Florida- same issue as TB- somewhere around -220.


Weak Leans 

Rangers getting a huge price at Carolina. Carolina has owned them. Just too big to pass up. +180

Tittsburgh (got that from Greenbook movie) on the puck line -1.5 for 110 or better

St Louis Blues -160

Last weak lean is Memphis Grizzlies in the NBA. They were money for me all this month until the Dallas 2nd half meltdown. Gonna take a small stab at +140.

Best of luck!!


Summary

Hit Charlotte, lost Washington. Broke even.

Hit Memphis.

Hit the Wild and NYI under -150 and -125.

Hit Tittsburgh on the puckline.

Hit the Blues.

Hit Florida. 

Lost TB.

Lost 50 NYR.

No comments:

Post a Comment