For the Record

89-60-4 v. the spread from 9/15/15 thru 9/26/16.

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Losing Interest, 02/09/22

 Last night I went 7 for 8 including 5 straight up winners and a just screwing around 5 team parlay.

I also had Ottawa a plus 220 dog and Vancouver on the puck line.

It seems, I can't give money away- so I am going to quit writing here. I only get a couple of hits a day anyway.

So a couple more for the road. 

The Chicago Bulls v Charlotte. Lay the 2 points, Charlotte has injuries.

Same with the Raptors at the Thunder. OKC's top player is out, Toronto is all healthy and rested, covering six times in a row in blowout fashion. I am laying all 10. May take the over (204) as well.

Vancouver on a back to back at home. Gritty team. Think they are better than the Islanders and you get plus money to play them on home ice.

Anyway, thanks for swinging by, those of you who did. 

Brian



No comments:

Post a Comment